Get Certified for 1/2 the price at TechEd Europe 2014!
REGISTER FOR AN EXAM TODAY
Ready to certify? If you are a registered attendee of TechEd Europe, you will be eligible for an amazing deal – all Microsoft certification exams will be offered at 50% off the regular price. Please note: this year, exams will not be administered onsite during the week of TechEd Europe, instead, if you are a registered attendee, you will have the opportunity to take them whenever and wherever you are in the world, on your own time. You will simply purchase your exams online with a specialized code, and take them when you’re ready! This reduced rate will only be available to registered TechEd Europe 2014 attendees.
Registering for an MCP exam with our newest exam delivery provider, Pearson VUE, is easy – just follow these quick steps:
- Go to www.microsoft.com/learning
- Click on Register for an Exam, and select the exam you wish to take
- Click on Schedule with Pearson VUE, then confirm your registration information (or register if you are new to the process) and click Submit
- On the Select Booking Method page, toggle “I will be scheduling for a future date at a test center” and then click Next
- Once you’ve selected your exam language, testing center, date and time, you will Proceed to Checkout and agree to Microsoft Policies
- Once you arrive on the Enter Payment page, click on Voucher or Promo Code, then enter TECHEDEUR and click Apply
Please note: Promotional Code mentioned above must be utilized by October 31, 2014. Exams must be taken no later than March 31, 2015. Code valid for MCP exams only. While supplies last.
Take advantage of this great opportunity to complete, or start, your certification path at a 50% discount with TechEd Europe. Need to figure out which exams you should take? Download our new Certification & Training App to find your path today.
With Microsoft Certification and Training, you can keep your skills relevant, applicable, and competitive, and with discounts and on-demand training available at TechEd Europe, you’ll have the chance to learn, practice, and even talk one-on-one with the training experts on a variety of technologies. Microsoft Certification is an industry standard recognized worldwide.